Welcome to PigNet
(If you have already registered)
After 60 minutes within one screen you will sign out automatically.
APL uses a web-based application system called PigNet to enable applications to
be developed in a consistent format, which can be downloaded directly to our project
management database. PigNet also allows for applications to be
reactivated, modified and resubmitted throughout the application development and
We recommend you read the instruction files for detailed instructions on how to
Once all parts have been completed you should:
- Print the application
- Post one single sided, signed original to APL; and
- Finalise the application online
PigNet maintenance – Occurs weekly on Wednesdays between 5:00am to 5:30am and monthly
on the third Wednesday of each month between 11:30am to 01:00pm.
- Avoid using the system during the maintenance period as you may lose un-saved data.
- PigNet will not accept new logons and an appropriate message will be issued if
logon is attempted.
- If you are already logged on when scheduled maintenance begins, you may lose your
most recent changes.